ProCrew is a partner of LamasaTech (UK), an award-winning B2B technology provider, Diyafa-group (KSA), Flojics (Dubai), and a partner of Ocucon (UK), becoming the largest provider of video analytics services. We believe that success is based on outstanding service, delivered consistently by enthusiastic and visionary people
As a Scrum Master, you will act as a servant leader for your teams by facilitating clear communication to management and the team. Scrum Master must be approachable, collaborative, and enjoy working with passionate people. The selected individual must have a proactive problem-solving mindset to help their teams succeed. The Scrum Master drives agile ceremonies that result in quality delivery and continuous improvement of our flagship product.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Ensure backlog grooming takes place on a regular cadence
- Work with team to identify capacity to ensure they can meet the deadline
- Manage the setup, management, and iterative improvement of the Jira workflows and processes that drive delivery.