Sudo Roux is a digital consultancy that’s transforming the way businesses work. Headquartered in Sydney Australia, our technology consulting and delivery arms are focused on solutions that build enterprise resilience.
We enable businesses to embrace disruption safely, strengthen customer trust, and boost brand value guided by our expertise in business transformation, systems integration, eCommerce, experience platforms, and managed services.
We are looking for a Cairo-based Senior Fullstack Developer to join our team as soon as possible, initially working remotely.
The role in a nutshell
Working alongside the entire Sudo Roux team, the Senior Fullstack Developer will be responsible for leading and maintaining key development processes, organisation and standards throughout the business.
As the Senior Fullstack Developer, you will be involved in a variety of projects from major transformative platform implementations to discrete branching projects or modest frontend remediations.
You must be organized and work in a structured and process-driven manner to support our full-time and freelance staff. You will have the ability to work autonomously, solve problems, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
You are expected to be a creative and technical collaborator, to support the team, and to attain a high level of work within the business.
This role reports to the Solutions Architect, based in Cairo. Work may also be directed by our Chief Technical Officer, Technical Director, and Managing Director from time to time.
What you should spend your time doing
Key accountabilities and responsibilities are as follows:
- Designing, coding, testing, and deployment of .NET websites across multiple systems/platforms.
- Development in C# using MVC framework 4.5
- Familiar with CMS development – page and content templating (preferred experience in Episerver/Optimizley or Sitecore)
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Work closely with the lead developer and solution architect to escalate and resolve any issues.
- Work actively with the tester(s) to efficiently treat issues raised.
- Escalate issues to the project manager and business analyst as required