Si-Ware is hiring android Developer(s) for one of leading global technology projects. We focus on how qualified, potential, and passionate our future employees are, rather than how many years of experience they have!
- Development of native Android applications driving a mobile first company strategy, writing top-notch Kotlin code and resort to battle hardened design patterns.
- Autonomy interpreting business/technical requirements, designing, implementing and testing high-quality solutions.
- Be fully aware of the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Work in a development environment with a modular codebase, peer reviews and pull requests workflow with proper source control process, with disciplined and structured branching model, and documentation.
- Constant aim for quality, scalability, performance, and architecture keeping good practices, security, and compliance in check.
- Be part of a challenging, fast and agile development process
- Contribute actively and proactively to optimize applications, processes, and methodologies.
- Be willful to help peers, being part of a collaborative environment for development, testing, and automation tasks