- Knowledge and experience with the IELTS exam is an advantage!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Near-native to native command of English. Must (Please don’t apply if your English is below C1)
- Interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills, and a service orientation. Must
- Knowledge of language pedagogy, including second language acquisition. Desired
- Knowledge of effective traditional and untraditional instructional strategies and techniques. Desired
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to organize and plan classes and instructional material.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Work effectively with administrative staff.
- Ability to meet schedules and timelines.
- Track and report student performance in and out of class.
- Seeing to read a variety of materials and monitor student work.
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time.