We are looking for a self-motivated Maintenance Engineer, to manage our Technicians Team to handle the following:
- Make and Develop the maintenance Plans and monitor their achievement ensuring that preventive and predictive maintenance best practices are applied.
- Monitor the use of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiate reordering when necessary so that these are available when required.
- Review, approve and submit reports, analyze data, and make recommendations for improving the operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Design circuits for the new products.
- Develop circuits for the current products.
- Train Maintenance Technicians and coach them.
- Follows up on day-to-day operations with the maintenance technicians.
- Implementing health and safety procedures in the company’s regulations.
- Develop general R&D Plans, while coordinating with the R&D department.