As the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for hiring, developing, and leading the finance and accounting department to meet and exceed company goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, receivables, payables and COD collected by the different last mile partners.
- Own and automate the weekly settlement and invoicing cycle with all merchants
- Oversee financial and accounting department employees, including accountants Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Develop and maintain reports, analyze complex information quickly, draw meaningful conclusions and provide synthetic financial analysis that enables the various departments to make appropriate business decisions
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports for investors and management
- Leverage the latest accounting software to automate financial processes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Prepare and file tax documentations and required analysis and liaise with internal and external auditors, Tax advisor and tax authority