About the Job
Reporting and Follow up Duties
- Ensure that every assigned task within the departments is systematically recorded and followed through to completion, within the time frame set and make sure that nothing gets overlooked in
any area. This responsibility does not mean involving in doing the work but focuses on following up those who are working .
- Participate in setting the main objectives of the institution and participate in formulating them.
- Preparing strategic plans with the contribution of the concerned departments and following up on its implementation.
- Follow up the implementation of the strategic plan within the specified time frame
- Develop a weekly reporting checklist, giving feedback to senior management on all major activities.
- Study the obstacles and problems that appear in the implementation of programs and plans and propose appropriate solutions.
Team Performance Duties
Main Activities :
- Responsible to keep track of the progress of every task within the organization, being in direct contact with staff regularly and consistently
- Oversee the preparation of a weekly Follow Up and Failure Report on all departments , staff time management, personal KPIs and progression of tasks.
- Evaluating the performance of employees and suggesting ways to develop their capabilities.
- Determining employee requirements and coordinate their activities.
- Dealing with problems corresponding to work procedures and providing appropriate solutions.
Main Activities :
- Planning seminars, conferences, events, and workshops, following up on designs, and managing project elements.
- Organize and manage all details of seminars, conferences, events and workshops such as decoration, restaurants, transportation, guest list, etc.
- Follow-up actions related to promotion and provision of necessary equipment and materials Evaluate seminars, conferences, events, and workshops and report results.
5 to 7 years