About the Job
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio
2 to 4 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative and claims.
- Good understanding of Foreclosure.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Males only
About this Company
Resale Management Group (RMG)
Emaar resale and investment
opportunities (UpTown Cairo | MIVIDA | MARASSI)
See all Careers and Jobs at RMG
Sponsored Related Jobs
See other new