About the Job
Currently we’re hiring Senior Accountant for an Advisory Company that is based in Kuwait and located in El Maadi.
Prospective candidates will be responsible for the following;
- Review all the transactions with excellent analytical skills.
- Communicate and share all client and engagement knowledge with all the engagement team on a timely basis.
- Ensure that the manager/partner is well informed about important accounting issues on a timely basis.
- Ensure to Produce error-free accounting reports and demonstrate their results.
- Responsible for analysing accounting information and summarizing the accounting status.
- Ensure in Preparing financial statements, cash flows and produce budget per schedule.
- Identifying errors and evoke remedies to improve efficiency and spending.
- Execute appropriate use of electronic working papers, Accounting tools, analytical tools and sources of knowledge.
- Coach and mentor less experienced professionals.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Review work of team members (where applicable) on a timely basis and in a thorough and constructive manner.
- Work with other members of the fieldwork team in an effective and efficient manner on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure compliance with IFRS.
- Ensure month-end and year-end close process of accounting records.
5 to 9 years
About this Company
Profolio is a people operation solution-providing company with global experience presenting variety of services and products for Start-ups, SMEs and Corporates. Our aim is to allow our clients to focus on their core business development by outsourcing to us all the people…