About the Job
Marketing manager works to improve an organization’s market position
- Setting up the strategic Marketing Plan as well as the Strategic Sales forecasting and following up its progress during the year to achieve the highest results and the maximum profit.
- Maintain and provide strength to brand position in the assigned marketing area.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns on the Internet, social networking Platforms, and generally using contemporary electronic means.
- Head development and execution process of ethnic and other main focused marketing plans to reach vital customer segments.
- Interact with marketing leads to develop and supervise the marketing budget.
- Involve actively in the Marketing Operating subcommittee and committee.
- Identify specific marketing goals and objectives.
- Develop an execution plan and manage the field team by implementing the plan.
- Analyze and supervise local competition.
- Evaluate productiveness and marketing initiatives ROI.
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions have been kept informed about marketing objectives.
5 to 10 years
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of related field
- Excellent English Language
- Professional Marketing Certificate is a plus
- Great experience in media buying
- Previous experience in leading a team
- Excellent experience in social media
- Excellent organizational skills and Event Management Skills.
- The ability to work as a member of a team.
- Leadership skills, Effective communication (verbal and written), and interpersonal skills
- Able to develop in the department and work with a deadline.
About this Company
SYE English Community was established in 2010 with the idea of providing Egyptians with an alternative and more effective way of learning English. Aware of the traditional methods of rote learning based on boring and ineffective memorization without real-life application, the…