Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree with an interest in national and global issues.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- At least Five years providing support for upper-level management.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL, outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including major clients, Board members, foundation staff, colleagues of the president/CEO and staff, and others.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; strong command of English is a must.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Working Conditions/Other Data:
- Due to the confidentiality of the work, the functions of this position should be performed in a private office location.
- Occasional travel may be involved.
About this Company
Bake Land Egypt is a leading company in bakery and confectionery industry raw materials for pastry shops, hotels, restaurants, and institutions.
Bake Land Egypt was established in 2002 as an addition to a leading industrial and trading entity in the Egyptian Market under…